His business flourished over the course of the following decade and, in 1987, he was joined by current owner Gregory Graf, formerly of Tillinghast Lumber in Killingly. Greg has owned The Floor Covering Shop since Sayet's 2002 retirement and was joined by his son Jonathan, who had been helping after school and on weekends since his early teenage years. They spent the remainder of the 2000s on Main Street, before moving to the Greeneville village of Norwich in December 2011.
The Floor Covering Shop is now located at 385 Central Avenue, in Norwich's historic 1906 'Trolley Barn,' previously occupied by Alix Cohn and his antique shop and later, New England Glass & Mirror. The Grafs occupy one third of their 45,000 square foot building; their facility features more parking, modern showrooms and a 2,000 square foot carpet & vinyl remnant warehouse. Greg and Jonathan are now joined by Greg's daughter-in-law, Brittany Graf; project manager Jennifer Price, formerly of Tile America in New London; and Rick Parkes, formerly of UBS/United Builders Supply in Niantic.